Telecom , Travel and Things of Interest

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday at Maharashtra Nature Park Mahim


Went to the Maharashtra Nature Park in Mahim for a photowalk today. The park is a very good example of  what a  committed government employee can do. Its clean , very well maintained and has good walk-ways around to see , photograph and just walk around.

My interest was more of macro as I wanted to test my new Tokina 100mm lens.

I did choose a lot of subjects and good some shots as there were intermittent showers and couple downpours that made me take cover...

Wanted to share some of the subjects that I discovered in this area. I saw different wild fungi varieties and photographed some of them :






I saw good number of butterflies but couldnot capture them closely due to rains ...but will go back and get the in my camera.

Got a good collection of wild flowers and some bugs as well...will post of the these in my next post.

Overall I found the Tokina 100mm to be very good except on my camera D5000 it really takes a good judgement to focus as the lens wont autofocus.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home