Telecom , Travel and Things of Interest

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Monsoon Magic Lonavala Captured thru my 35mm Nikkor


I went for a drive on the Mumbai - Pune Expressway and also wanted to use my 35mm Nikkor to see results on different objects.

The monsoon was in full form in and around Lonavala and I used this time to click some pictures :

1. Getting into Lonavala full of  Fog :


These pictures are from inside the car so you will see the edge of the windscreen coming up in the corner below.

2. Exiting the Kamshet Tunnel  : This picture is clicked with the car in motion inside the tunnel. I like the play of black and white , a tinge of green and array of street lights.


3. The magic of green - hues and shade across a panorama with clouds rising up the mountains - again amazing result for a 35mm fixed :



4. Last one out of Lonavala - down the Ghat :




Some more learnings with this lens and will keep doing it :-)

Have a nice weekday !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home