Telecom , Travel and Things of Interest

Monday, September 09, 2013

Welcoming Ganesha home again

Like every year Ganesh came home visiting for one and half days. We had a pooja and the normal rituals to welcome them and set them in the temple that we had purchased.

I used this opportunity to photograph on my Nikon with different lens to capture all the goodness of the idol. This time the idol is non-polluting - made of pure earth and not PoP.

This is the first picture taken with my 35mm Nikkor Lens :


This is taken at ISO200 and capturing the complete temple.

Now I used 100mm Tokina and captured two images taken with the same settings but changing the placement of the camera to give me a sense of the lens effect. And both the these images clearly bring out the Macro effect :







Like every year we will send Ganesh back home tomorrow evening and will get some more snaps of their departure.

Happy Ganesh Chaturthy !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home